Hard Money Loans
Hard Money Loan Program
Private Money Lending Services
A hard money loan is asset-based loan financing in which a borrower recieved funds secured by real property. Our exclusive partnerships, and private investors, issue loans for both residential and commercial properties NATIONWIDE. No Hard Inquiries*, Tax Returns, or Income Statements needed.
As a private lender brokerage, Contigo Capital has no firm guidlines it must follow, unlike instituational lenders. Hard Money offers higher interet rates, and lower loans to value ratios. Becasue loans are based on the properties equity, Contigo Capital and affiliates examine the property to determine if the property justifies any loans.
When obtaining any hard money loan, use caution and know the terms and conditions of the loan. As in any business, there are unethical lenders, perform proper due dilligence for your Financial Protection.
Contigo Captial Does:
- Purchase | Refinance | Repositioning | Value Add
- Flexible Terms 6 months to 4 years
- From $50,000 to $1,000,000
- Loan up to 75% LTV
- First trust deed, Financing for Note or Portfolio Acquisitions
- Closing Costs: Minimal
- All Property Types (Raw Land, Construction, Condo)
- Standard "Fix and Flip" Rate Schedule
Contigo Capital does NOT:
- Lend to owner occupiers
- Loans secured by non-real (personal) property
- Unsecured Loans
General Documentation Guidelines
Ready to get started? Complete the following Hard Money Packet to begin the loan process and a team member will contact you shortly!
- Review Hard Money Checklist
- Submit Contigo Capital Loan Application Form (1003 Form)
- Submit Information Disclosure Authorization
- Submit Declaration of Non-Owner Occupancy Form
- Submit Borrower Letter of Experience Form
- Submit Schedule of Real Estate Owned
- Submit a credit report for all applicants with FICO Scores
- Submit additional documentation listed on Hard money Checklist
Please Note: Proof of funds will not be provided until we have reviewed your packet.